These Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our Manzuri (“Website”) accessible at www.manzuri.in
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. Your access, visit, dealing, transacting and/or otherwise using this Website shall be treated as your unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement in entirety.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
- “Agreement” shall mean this agreement between the Company and the User with terms and conditions as provided herein and includes all the schedules, appendices and references mentioned herein with all such amendments as affected by the Company from time to time.
- “Company” shall mean Manzuri Wellness Private Limited
- “User” shall mean any person and/or legal entity that visits, uses, deals with and/or transacts on the Website in any way. Any references herein to ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall mean the User.
- “Website” shall mean manzuri.in, a website owned and operated by the Company and facilitating online transactions.
- “Products” shall mean any items available for sale on the Website
Amendment of Terms
The Company is entitled to amend these terms anytime without any prior intimation to anybody. The User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications/amendments from time to time and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Company from time to time. Placement of any order for the Products, transacting on the Website and/or using any information from the Website and/or use of the Products by the User following such notification constitutes the User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and the Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, su- licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Company Name reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the Company expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
The products sold on this website do not come with a warranty. For more information, refer to this page: https://manzuri.in/shipping-returns/
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website or its Products whether such liability is under contract. The Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website or its Products.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Company Name is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.